In accordance with this privacy statement, Peringottukara Devasthanam Sree Vishnumaya Kuttichathan Swami Temple collects and protects any information you give us while using this website. Your privacy is important to Peringottukara Devasthanam Sree Vishnumaya Kuttichathan Swami Temple, and we take that responsibility seriously. When using this website, we may ask you for information that will allow us to recognise you. You can be sure that this information will only be used in ways that are disclosed in this privacy statement. By periodically updating this page, Peringottukara Devasthanam Sree Vishnumaya Kuttichathan Swami Temple may make changes to this policy. To make sure that any changes are acceptable to you, you should regularly check this page. This website may be updated on occasion to reflect changes made by the Peringottukara Devasthanam Sree Vishnumaya Kuttichathan Swami Temple.
Consent and terms of this privacy statement
What do we gather?
- Your transaction or banking information, including your credit card number, cardholder name, expiration date, and CVV, as well as any other details needed for internet banking or other payment instruments, is not stored by www.devasthanam.com but rather by our Payment Gateway partner.
- Information about your prior offers, poojas, and transactions, such as pricing information, the date of the offering or pooja, transactional information, payment history, etc.
- Information from online surveys that users may choose to complete and submit on our or other sites (uploaded by www.devasthanam.com) may contain demographic data (such as gender, age, and income) as well as information on their preferences for particular products and services.
- Cookies – In order to enhance your experience on our site and recognize returning users, we may store a little amount of data called a cookie on the hard disc of a site visitor. For instance, you would save time by not having to enter your password more than once when we use a cookie to identify you. In order to improve the user experience on our site, cookies can also let us track and target the interests of our visitors. The use of a cookie on our site is not connected in any way to any personally identifiable data.
- Your transactional or banking data, such as your credit card number, cardholder name, expiration date, CVV, as well as any other specifics required for Internet banking or other payment instruments, is not held by www.devasthanam.com but rather by our Payment Gateway partners.
- Data pertaining to your previous offers, poojas, and transactions, including pricing details, the date of the offering or pooja, transactional details, payment history, etc.
- Demographic data (such as gender, age, and income) as well as data on users’ preferences for certain services may be included in online surveys that users may decide to fill out and submit on our or other sites (uploaded by www.devasthanam.com).
- Cookies – We might keep a small bit of information known as a cookie on a site visitor’s hard drive in order to improve their experience on our site and recognize recurring visitors. When we use a cookie to identify you, for instance, you would save time by not having to input your password more than once. Cookies can also let us track and target the interests of our users in order to enhance their experience on our website. No personally identifiable information is linked in any way to the usage of cookies on our website.
We are devoted to protecting the security of your data. We have appropriate physical, technical, and administrative safeguards in place to prevent unauthorized access to or disclosure of the information we collect online.
How do we use your information?
- We only gather data that is necessary for us to offer you the best services. We won’t divulge this information to outside parties.
- We will use the information outlined above to comprehend behavior and provide you with better and more relevant experiences. For purposes of our marketing, we create statistical and demographic profiles using specific data collected from a variety of users.
- We’ll use this data to let you know about our regular poojas, special poojas, festivals, offerings, events, and other marketing- and informational-related material. Additionally, you will have the option to reject certain services.